By Roman Pichler
The First consultant to Scrum-Based Agile Product Management
In Agile Product administration with Scrum, leading Scrum advisor Roman Pichler makes use of real-world examples to illustrate how product proprietors can create profitable items with Scrum. He describes a huge diversity of agile product administration practices, together with making agile product discovery paintings, profiting from emergent specifications, growing the minimum marketable product, leveraging early consumer suggestions, and dealing heavily with the advance team.
Benefitting from Pichler’s vast event, you’ll find out how Scrum product possession differs from conventional product administration and the way to prevent and conquer the typical demanding situations that Scrum product proprietors face.
- Understanding the product owner’s function: what product vendors do, how they do it, and the spectacular implications
- Envisioning the product: creating a compelling product imaginative and prescient to provoke and consultant the crew and stakeholders
- Grooming the product backlog: managing the product backlog successfully even for the main advanced items
- Planning the discharge: bringing readability to scheduling, budgeting, and performance judgements
- Collaborating in dash conferences: understanding the product owner’s position in dash conferences, together with the dos and don’ts
- Transitioning into product possession: succeeding as a product proprietor and setting up the position within the enterprise
This publication is an vital source for somebody who works as a product proprietor, or expects to take action, in addition to executives and coaches drawn to constructing agile product management.
Read Online or Download Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) PDF
Similar quality control & management books
What hygiene and get dressed requisites may be thought of in nutrients creation? What caliber criteria needs to the air caliber meet in a clinical gadget meeting room? What does the positioning of heating duct need to do with processing secure foodstuff? What varieties of ingredients and radiation can be utilized to maintain foodstuff?
Global type purposes indicates what actual corporations have performed to enforce Six Sigma, the technique used, and the consequences added. The booklet presents info of ways those organizations overcame concerns with the statistical instruments of Six Sigma and offers helpful classes via explaining what went improper whilst implementation failed.
Glossy lifestyles is full of frustrations -- an excessive amount of paintings, too many interruptions, no longer sufficient own time, and an expanding experience of wasting keep an eye on and which means. "Aligned pondering bargains an easy, brilliant treatment. the foremost lies in 3 questions: "How do i am getting the main from the one factor I keep an eye on -- my activities now?
This e-book makes a speciality of the layout, improvement, administration, governance and alertness of evolving software program techniques which are aligned with altering company goals, similar to growth to new domain names or moving to international creation. within the context of an evolving enterprise global, it examines the entire software program strategy lifecycle, from the preliminary definition of a product to its systematic development.
- ISO 9001: 2000 in Brief
- Made in Japan: Akio Morita and Sony
- The Future of Lean Sigma Thinking in a Changing Business Environment
- Six sigma workbook for dummies
- Guía completa de las normas ISO 14000
- Operational performance measurement : increasing total productivity
Additional resources for Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
9. Personal communication with Harvey Wheaton, studio director at Supermassive Games, on October 21, 2009, and November 2, 2009. From the Library of Wow! eBook T E C H N I Q U E S F O R C R E AT I N G T H E V I S I O N • • • 3 7 TECHNIQUES FOR CREATING THE VISION This section offers an overview of techniques that are helpful in creating the product vision. It is not intended to be comprehensive, nor does it attempt to describe the techniques in depth. Instead, this section aims to equip you with enough information so you can judge whether the techniques are applicable to your project.
11 10. com. 11. Note that Microsoft used to offer three Visio editions, Standard, Pro, and Tech, in the late 1990s. Since then the company has streamlined its portfolio. From the Library of Wow! eBook C O M M O N M I S TA K E S • • • 4 3 There is another potential drawback: Product variants carry the danger of implementing functionality over and over again, causing high development and maintenance costs. Creating a set of assets shared by the variants addresses this issue. These assets are also called a platform.
Instead, this section aims to equip you with enough information so you can judge whether the techniques are applicable to your project. These include prototypes and mock-ups; personas and scenarios; use cases and user stories; sequences and storyboards; vision boxes and reviews; and the Kano Model. Prototypes and Mock-ups At the start of a new project, we often do not know what we don’t know. Worse, our target customers and lead users sometimes don’t know what they don’t know; they are not in a position to tell us correctly up front what the product must look like and do.